Anchor Auction is the game-day silent auction that gives fans the chance to bid on exclusive Kraken gear, signed items, and experiences throughout the season. Every dollar goes back to our community and helps One Roof Foundation achieve our vision of a world where all kids have a roof over their heads, access to play, and clean air to breathe.
Auctions open the day of the game, 30 minutes before doors open, and end 2 hours after the game’s start time. So, for a 7:00pm game, Anchor Auction will open at 5:00pm and close automatically at 9:00pm.
Upcoming Anchor Auction Dates (specialty warmup jersey nights indicated by asterisks):
- *Pre-Season Monday, September 26 vs. Edmonton (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- *Pre-Season Tuesday, September 27 vs. Calgary (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- *Pre-Season Saturday, October 1 vs. Vancouver (Game Starts at 6:30pm)
- Saturday, October 15 vs. Vegas (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- Thursday, October 27 vs. Vancouver (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- Saturday, October 29 vs. Pittsburgh (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- *Friday, November 11 vs. Minnesota (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- Sunday, November 13 vs. Winnipeg (Game Starts at 5:00pm)
- *Thursday, November 17 vs. New York Rangers (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- *Thursday, December 1 vs. Washington (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
- Tuesday, December 6 vs. Montreal (Game Starts at 7:00pm)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the auction open for bidding?
New this year – On select Kraken game days, Anchor Auction opens for bidding 30 minutes before doors open at Climate Pledge Arena and close 2 hours after the start of the game. For example, for a 7:00pm Kraken Game, Anchor Auction will open at 5:00pm and close automatically at 9:00pm.
Who is allowed to bid?
Kraken fans who are 16 years of age and over and residents of the United States or Canada are eligible to bid. Bidders of any auction items that include alcohol must be 21 and over, and all auction winners will be required to show proof of age prior to being awarded any item. Eligible bidders do not need to be physically present at Climate Pledge Arena to participate, unless in-person attendance is required in the item description. Auction entry is void where prohibited. Additional restrictions may apply.
*Note for Canadian bidders: Shipping is not available to locations outside of the United States. If you are a Canadian resident, we reserve the right to cancel your winning bid unless you can pick up the item in person or provide a US address for shipping. Please email [email protected] with questions.
What types of items are in the auction?
Auction items vary from game to game but often include merchandise signed by players and the team, game-day packages, specialty warmup jerseys, and more!
Please read item descriptions in their entirety; restrictions or rules often apply.
How can I participate?
You may find the most current auction items and register to participate at onerooffoundation.org/auction or by clicking the “Get Bidding!” button above. You can also register to participate via text by sending the message “anchorauction” to 76278.
How do I place a bid?
Once you have completed registration, you will receive a welcome message via email and/or text (only if you opt-in to text message notifications during registration), linking to the Items page where you can browse and start bidding on packages. To start a bid:
- Click on the blue link in the welcome text to be directed to the Items page.
- View items by category or search by item number or name.
- Click the item of interest to view the description, the current bid, and the bidding history.
- The system will auto-populate the bid amount based on the set increment for the item, but you can choose to bid at the set amount or set a higher amount.
- Click “Watch This Item” or, if you are ready to start bidding, click “Bid.”
Can I place an auto-bid?
Yes! You can allow the system to automatically bid up to a designated amount for you. The system will bid incrementally up to the amount designated as long as someone else places a bid against you*. If no one bids against your auto bid, the price remains the same. To set up an auto-bid:
- Click the item of interest
- Click the “Auto Bid” tab
- Enter in the maximum amount you would like to bid
- Click “Bid.”
*Note: When two bids are placed for the same amount, the bid placed first based on the timestamp wins.
How do I know if I’m winning or if I’ve won?
You can track your status by clicking “My Activity” at the top of the Items page. All winners will be notified at auction close via text message (if opted in) or via email if the winner opted out of text message notifications.
How do I check-out? When will I be charged for my items?
When you are ready to pay, review the items in your cart and choose to pay either with an existing credit card on file or enter a new card. To add a credit card on file, click “My Info” on the top of the Items page.
Once your balance is paid in full, a statement is automatically emailed to the address on file. To pay:
- Click “Pay” at the top of the Items page.
- Review the purchase summary.
- Enter a credit card or use the one on file.
- Click “Pay.”
- Once payment is secured, a red “Paid” stamp appears.
- Show this stamp at the time of item redemption to confirm payment was made.
Any remaining balances due will be automatically charged to the card on file on the next business day.
How can I collect my item(s)?
If the winning bidder is present at the arena, please pick up your winnings after auction close at the Anchor Auction table on the main concourse between sections 7 and 8. You must show proof of payment before you can collect your item(s).
Any items not picked up by the end of the 3rd period will be held at Kraken Community Iceplex and you will be contacted via the email address you used to register with instructions for arranging retrieval.
Items that include event tickets will be automatically sent via am.ticketmaster.com to the email address on file unless the winner contacts [email protected] within 24 hours of auction close.
Is delivery available?
For select items*, delivery may be possible after the close of the auction. If you’re wondering if the item you’re currently bidding on is eligible, please see the item description.
Shipping is not available to locations outside of the United States. Items eligible for delivery will be shipped free-of-charge within 10 business days to the address on file unless the winner requests otherwise by emailing [email protected] within 24 hours of auction close. The winning bidder will receive a shipping tracking number for the item once the package is en route and will be required to sign for the package upon delivery.
*Please note that items containing alcohol and large items such as hockey sticks are never eligible for delivery.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Any additional questions or notifications may be directed to [email protected].
Season 1 specialty warmup jerseys
Anchor Auctions are the only way to get one of these specially designed jerseys. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of Kraken history!