One Roof Foundation, in partnership with Seattle Kraken, Climate Pledge Arena, and the Kraken Training Center is writing a new playbook in sports and entertainment that includes EVERYONE.
We are centering diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives in all interactions internal and external to our organization, and leveraging our platforms to advance equity and opportunity in the sports and entertainment industries.
Business models and corporate cultures must constantly innovate, question and shed the status quo, and evolve to stay relevant. Embracing and advancing DEI is a critical strategy for any forward-thinking company, and will make us the strongest organization we can be. And, simply put, it’s the right thing to do.
Take a holistic approach:
• Office culture and hiring practices
• Hockey operations
• Youth outreach and programming
• Facility operations and codes of conduct
• Game presentation and social media
• Business and community partnerships
We will have a greater impact working in partnership with our fans, our corporate and nonprofit partners, and the community.
• Celebrate our differences and create a sense of belonging for everyone.
• Exemplify resilience and commitment: We will not give up. We acknowledge we have a long way to go on this journey and will learn from our mistakes, get smarter, and keep moving forward.